William J. Buckley’s practice is concentrated in the areas of medical malpractice, professional malpractice, general liability and product liability.
Bill is an experienced trial attorney and has extensive experience representing clients in both the state and federal courts of New Jersey. Bill has significant experience representing various professionals in connection with state administrative hearings and investigation.
Prior to joining the Firm, Bill was a shareholder in a multi-state, 400-attorney law firm where he managed the medical malpractice department for the Northern New Jersey regional office.
Bill is a frequent lecturer for various professional groups, addressing issues of risk management and avoiding malpractice litigation.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- May 4, 2023William J. Buckley and Brian M. Foley Present Seminar to Students of Physician Assistant Program at FDU
- Nov 6, 2021Buckley to Present at NJICLE's 25th Annual Medical Malpractice Update
- Dec 9, 2020Direct Examination of a Medical Expert Witness
- Nov 15, 2018Meadowlands Seminar 2018 on Medical Malpractice
- Nov 17, 2016Meadowlands Seminar 2016
- May 11, 20232023 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists Include 30 Schenck Price Attorneys
- December 2, 2022Schenck Price Partners Named to the Irish Legal 100
- Jun 23, 2022Schenck Price Welcomes New York Law School Alumni Association
- Mar 17, 20222022 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Includes 34 Schenck Price Attorneys
- Feb 7, 2022Brian Foley and Bill Buckley to Present Seminar to Physician Assistant Students
- March 23, 20212021 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Includes 32 Schenck Price Attorneys
- Jun 17, 2020Schenck Price Wins at New Jersey Supreme Court
- Mar 13, 20202020 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Jan 23, 2019Protecting Commercial Landowners from Speculative Claims
- Named to the "2022 Irish Legal 100" by Irish Voice
- Selected to the 2019-2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers®* list, published by Thomson Reuters
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for awards information and methodology.
- Presenter, "How to Draft a Jury Verdict Sheet that Survives an Appeal in Light of Dennis vs. St. Peter's," NJICLE Medical Malpractice Update, November 6, 2021
- Speaker, "Direct Examination of a Medical Expert Witness," Meadowlands Seminar 2020, New Jersey Association for Justice, December 9, 2020
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Springfield Junior Baseball League
- Past Manager, Springfield Junior Baseball League and Springfield Minutemen Travel Baseball
- Previous Football Coach, Springfield Junior Bulldogs
- Represented emergency medicine physicians in cases alleging a delayed diagnosis of compartment syndrome
- Represented emergency medicine physicians in multiple cases alleging a delayed diagnosis of a myocardial infarction
- Represented psychiatrists in cases alleging malpractice in connection with patient suicide
- Represented pathology laboratories in cases alleging a failure to diagnose cervical cancer
- Represented hospitals in multiple premises liability cases
- Represented surgeons in multiple cases alleging a delay in diagnosing bowel perforation caused during surgery
- Represented a urologist in a case involving the development of a rectal fistula following radiation therapy for prostate cancer
- Represented nurses in multiple cases alleging nursing malpractice in connection with a patient fall
- Represented hospitals in multiple cases alleging a failure to properly assess and treat post-operative complications
- Regularly represents hospitals in guardianship matters
- Represented pain management physicians in several cases alleging severe neurological deficits following the administration of epidural injections
- Represented physical therapy facilities in cases alleging injuries caused by improper therapy techniques and defective equipment
- Represented a psychiatric hospital in connection with a patient seizure and fall during treatment for alcoholism
- Represented nursing homes in multiple cases involving the development of decubitus ulcers
- Represented nursing homes in numerous cases involving patient falls
- Represented an internal medicine specialist in connection with a claim of a delayed diagnosis of a spinal cord hematoma resulting in paralysis
- Represented podiatrists in multiple cases alleging negligence in the performance of a bunionectomy
- Represented a number of doctors before the Board of Medical Examiners
- Represented a number of nurses before the Board of Nursing
- Represented several dentists before the Board of Dentistry