*The attorneys at Schenck Price Smith & King LLP are honored to have been recognized with various awards. For a description of the methodology on which each award or honor is based, please see the descriptions or links below for each of the publications or organizations that have included our attorneys in their rankings or awards.
- Super Lawyers®, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters Ranking Methodology
- A description of the Best Lawyers in America © selection process can be found at Best Lawyers Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey Law Journal®, “New Leaders of the Bar” Ranking Methodology – Nominations for Law Journal recognitions come from outside submissions and from the editorial staff. For New Leaders of the Bar, an independent panel of evaluators, including legal recruiters, judge and score the nominees in several categories. Those scores are shared with the editorial staff, which makes the ultimate decision on who is selected for New Leaders of the Bar.
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Ratings, Peer Review Ratings, LexisNexis Ranking Methodology
- Chambers USA Guide to America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Morris/Essex Health & Life's "Morris County's Top Lawyers," published by Wainscot Media. To create the list, the magazine contracted DataJoe Research to facilitate an online peer-voting process and Internet research process. DataJoe Research is a software and research company specializing in data collection and verification, and conducts various nominations across the United States on behalf of publishers. To create the list, DataJoe Research facilitated an online peer-nomination process. We paired this with a Media Check process to identify success characteristics and public perception. DataJoe checked and confirmed that each published winner had, at time of review, a current, active license status with the appropriate state regulatory board. If we were not able to find evidence of a lawyer's current, active registration with the state regulatory board, that lawyer was excluded from the list. In addition, we checked available public sources to identify lawyers disciplined for an infraction by the state regulatory board. These entities were excluded from the list. Finally, DataJoe presented the tallied result to the magazine for its final review and adjustments.
- For Bergen Magazine, DataJoe Research of Fort Collins, Colorado, a software and research company specializing in data collection and verification, conducted a peer-review survey of more than 3,500 lawyers across Bergen County. Recipients were asked to provide information on which attorneys (other than themselves) they considered the best, across dozens of specialties.