Steven H. Daniels handles motor vehicle liability, premises liability, construction law, public entity, charitable entity and non-profit entity defense. Steve has an active trial docket and tries numerous matters in court to conclusion.
Steve represents a number of public and private entities and individuals. In addition, he manages substantial matters for such representative clients as Philadelphia Insurance Companies (a member of the Tokio Marine Group), New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Group, The Travelers Companies, State Farm Insurance Company and the State of New Jersey and Counties in tort and false arrest/malicious prosecution matters.
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney, Steve is also a court-appointed Civil and Personal Injury Arbitrator in several northern New Jersey Superior Court Counties and a court-appointed guardian in incapacity matters before the New Jersey Superior Court.
Early in his career, Steve was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jared Honigfeld, J.S.C. New Jersey Superior Court (1988-1989).
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney since 2009
- Court-appointed Civil and Personal Injury Arbitrator in several northern New Jersey Superior Court Counties
- Court-appointed guardian in incapacity matters before the New Jersey Superior Court
- Young Lawyers Achievement Award, Essex County Bar Association, 1992
- Lectured on political science, legal reasoning and constitutional law at Monmouth University as a former adjunct professor
- Lectures and participates in seminars involving litigation, insurance, personal injury, arbitration and mediation
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Essex County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Essex County Bar Association, Insurance Law Committee
- Former Chair, Litigation Committee and Young Lawyers Section
- Former Trustee and Member, President’s Council
- Member, Board of Directors, Community Action for Independent Living, Inc.
- Representative for Livingston, New Jersey, Essex County Democratic Party
- Former Member, New Jersey Supreme Court District V-B Ethics Committee, Essex County
- Former Member, Arthur T. Vanderbilt Inn of Court