John M. DeMarco co-chairs the Firm’s Commercial Leasing Practice Group and is a member of Schenck Price’s Management and Recruiting Committees. The primary industry focus of his practice is commercial leasing, including office, industrial and retail leasing.
John represents several major corporations in commercial leasing matters and has been involved in the representation of several major commercial and residential developers in connection with site plans and subdivisions.
John’s professional, business and civic affiliations have included service as a member of the District X Ethics Committee, as Secretary of the District X Fee Arbitration Committee and as a member of the Board of Directors for the Morris County Economic Development Authority. He is also a member of the Morris County Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Morris Program’s Alumni Association.
John has been selected as a New Jersey Super Lawyer for 15 consecutive years.
- Repeatedly selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers® * list, featured in New Jersey Monthly magazine, in the field of Real Estate Law
- Contributing author, September 2017 Legal Updates for Businesses
- Former member, Board of Directors, Morris County Economic Development Authority
- Member, Alumni Association, Morris County Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Morris program
- Former Secretary, District X Fee Arbitration Committee
- Former Member, District X Ethics Committee
- Office, industrial and retail leasing for major corporations including Cablevision Systems Corporation, Clearview Cinemas, Bresnan Communications LLC, Atlantic Health System Inc., and Lexent, Inc.
- Development of a 310-acre corporate office park in northern New Jersey