Jason Waldstein has assisted a broad range of clients, including a Fortune 100 company, but he has focused his practice on assisting closely-held companies. His experience with these entities has been equally broad, as he has counseled in areas ranging from drafting, negotiating and reviewing agreements to developing and implementing policies and procedures.
Prior to joining Schenck Price, Jason worked in-house at two global manufacturing companies. He provided the companies with day-to-day legal advice, focusing on procurement, sales, IT, real estate and other operational matters, while also offering consultative support regarding areas such as preserving the companies’ business flexibility and reducing the companies’ financial and litigation risk. Jason also was an associate at a mid-size northern New Jersey law firm. His practice at the firm focused on advising on school construction matters and counseling on real property acquisitions for open space purposes, including the related land use and environmental issues.
As part of the Firm’s Corporate Practice Group, Jason assists businesses, with a focus on general business counseling, structuring entities, business governance and transactions. Additionally, he assists business in acquiring, developing, leasing, repositioning, managing, financing and disposing of real estate.
Jason has volunteered his time as a youth soccer, basketball and baseball coach.
- Jun 23, 2022Morris/Essex Health & Life Publishes List of "Morris County Top Lawyers 2022"
- Jun 8, 2021Morris County Top Lawyers 2021
- Jul 6, 2020"Morris County Top Lawyers 2020"
- Jan 3, 2020Schenck Price Welcomes Three New Partners into Our Firm: Farah N. Ansari, Katherine A. Gilfillan and Jason J. Waldstein
- Jan 29, 2018SPSK Attorney Appointed to Family Partners of Morris and Sussex Counties Board of Directors
- Sep 17, 2017Legal Updates for Businesses - September 2017
- Included on the list of Morris/Essex Health & Life magazine's 2022 "Top Lawyers" in Civil Law Transactional*
- Included on the list of Morris/Essex Health & Life magazine's 2020 and 2021 "Top Lawyers" in Corporate Finance Mergers & Acquisitions*
- Included on the list of Morris/Essex Health & Life magazine's 2019 "Top Lawyers" in Business Law*
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here to read Awards & Honors Methodology.
- Board of Directors, Family Partners of Morris and Sussex Counties
- Board of Directors, Morris County Chamber of Commerce