Heidi K. Hoffman-Shalloo joined Schenck Price in 2016 as a partner in the Banking and Finance Practice Group. Heidi's practice as a transactional attorney focuses on representing corporate entities and individuals in all aspects of commercial real estate, leasing, entity financing, sales and acquisition of business assets, and general corporate guidance.
Prior to joining Schenck Price, Heidi was a partner and Chair of the Commercial Real Estate and Commercial Lending Department at a mid-size Monmouth County law firm, where she practiced for over 17 years. There she represented both borrowers and lenders with respect to government guarantee loans by the Small Business Administration and Economic Development Authority, commercial mortgages, interest rate swap transactions, construction loans, asset-based credit facilities and lines of credit, as well as, acquisition and sales of real estate, including office, retail, industrial, multi-family and residential.
- Selected to the 2018-2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers® * list, featured in New Jersey Monthly magazine, in the field of Business Real Estate
- Repeatedly selected to the New Jersey Rising Stars® * list, featured in New Jersey Monthly magazine, in the field of Real Estate Law
- Former Chair of the Real Property Trust & Estates (RPTEL) Section of the State Bar, May 2014-2015
- Member, Board of Consultors, New Jersey State Bar Association Real Property Trust & Estates Section, 2007 to Present.
- Legislative Chair of RPTEL Section of NJSBA from 2010-2012, Vice Chair of RPT&E Section of NJSBA from 2012-2013
- Member of the Real Estate Committee of the Monmouth County Bar Association.
- Member of the Banking Section of the NJSBA
- Trustee, Frances Foundation for Kids Fighting Cancer, Inc.
- Represented numerous lenders and borrowers in the closing of both government guaranteed and general commercial loans
- Represented lender in closing of a $10 million loan to finance the sale and lease back of an industrial establishment
- Represented lender in closing of $15 million asset-based line of credit.
- Represented publicly traded Canadian steel company in the acquisition of business assets in New Jersey and Illinois
- Represented fiscal agent in the highly publicized case of PNC Bank, National Association vs. Solomon Dwek, et al, as transactional counsel reporting to the court on the sale of real estate and other business assets