Heidi K. Hoffman-Shalloo joined Schenck Price in 2016 as a partner in the Banking and Finance Practice Group. Heidi's practice as a transactional attorney focuses on representing corporate entities and individuals in all aspects of commercial real estate, leasing, entity financing, sales and acquisition of business assets, and general corporate guidance.
Prior to joining Schenck Price, Heidi was a partner and Chair of the Commercial Real Estate and Commercial Lending Department at a mid-size Monmouth County law firm, where she practiced for over 17 years. There she represented both borrowers and lenders with respect to government guarantee loans by the Small Business Administration and Economic Development Authority, commercial mortgages, interest rate swap transactions, construction loans, asset-based credit facilities and lines of credit, as well as, acquisition and sales of real estate, including office, retail, industrial, multi-family and residential.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- September 8, 2023Heidi K. Hoffman-Shalloo to Present at NJICLE's "Commercial Real Estate - From Handshake to Closing" Program
- Dec 12, 2019Commercial Leasing 2019: Complex Issues in Commercial Real Estate
- Apr 18, 20182018 NJICLE Real Estate Conference
- Aug 29, 2017Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Jan 25, 2017Best Practices for an Effective Loan Closing
- Aug 24, 20162016 America East Conference for SBA Leaders
- Aug 18, 2016Residential Real Estate College
- Mar 30, 2021PPP Extension Act of 2021 Signed Into Law
- Oct 30, 2020SBA to Issue Loan Necessity Questionnaires to PPP Borrowers Who Received Loans of $2 Million or Greater
- Jun 8, 2020Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020
- May 29, 2020Applications for Loan Forgiveness under the Paycheck Protection Program
- Selected to the 2018-2020 New Jersey Super Lawyers®* list, published by Thomson Reuters, in the field of Business Real Estate
- Repeatedly selected to the New Jersey Rising Stars®* list, published by Thomson Reuters, in the field of Real Estate Law
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for awards information and methodology.
- Author, "New Small Business Administration Lending Rules Allow Greater Access to Capital," July 11, 2023
- Co-author, "PPP Extension Act of 2021 Signed Into Law," March 30, 2021
- Co-author, "Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020," June 8, 2020
- Co-author, "Applications for Loan Forgiveness under the Paycheck Protection Program," May 29, 2020
- Contributing author, June 2019 Legal Updates for Businesses
- Speaker, "Fundamentals of SBA Lending: Documenting, Closing and Funding the SBA Loan" Live Webinar, August 24, 2018
- Contributing author, March 2018 Legal Updates for Businesses
- Former Chair of the Real Property Trust & Estates (RPTEL) Section of the State Bar, May 2014-2015
- Member, Board of Consultors, New Jersey State Bar Association Real Property Trust & Estates Section, 2007 to Present.
- Legislative Chair of RPTEL Section of NJSBA from 2010-2012, Vice Chair of RPT&E Section of NJSBA from 2012-2013
- Member of the Real Estate Committee of the Monmouth County Bar Association.
- Member of the Banking Section of the NJSBA
- Trustee, Frances Foundation for Kids Fighting Cancer, Inc.
- Represented numerous lenders and borrowers in the closing of both government guaranteed and general commercial loans
- Represented lender in closing of a $10 million loan to finance the sale and lease back of an industrial establishment
- Represented lender in closing of $15 million asset-based line of credit.
- Represented publicly traded Canadian steel company in the acquisition of business assets in New Jersey and Illinois
- Represented fiscal agent in the highly publicized case of PNC Bank, National Association vs. Solomon Dwek, et al, as transactional counsel reporting to the court on the sale of real estate and other business assets