Evan B. Magnone is experienced in all phases of litigation throughout New Jersey and New York, appearing regularly in court at the state and federal levels. Evan’s practice focuses primarily on the representation of healthcare professionals and institutions in medical malpractice litigation, employment-related disputes, and medical and nursing board matters. He takes great pride in aggressively defending the interests of the Firm’s clients by continuing to expand, refine and apply his knowledge of both law and medicine to cases involving complex medical issues and specialties.
Prior to joining Schenck Price, Evan worked at a prominent New Jersey firm where he concentrated his practice in the area of medical malpractice defense, representing health care professionals and institutions in state and federal courts throughout New Jersey. Evan has prior experience as a civil litigator representing corporate clients and financial institutions throughout New York and New Jersey. Additionally, he worked under the General Counsel USA for a large freight forwarding and logistics company, where he helped manage high-value insurance claims and assisted in contract review and negotiation. Evan has a diverse background in civil litigation, appellate practice, estate planning, real estate transactions, mediation and in-house corporate compliance.
While in law school, Evan had the opportunity to Marshal for His Honor Judge Christopher Mitchell and His Honor Judge Ian Graham in the Basildon Combined Court in Basildon, England.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- August 17, 2023Nineteen Schenck Price Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- May 11, 20232023 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists Include 30 Schenck Price Attorneys
- Aug 18, 202110 Schenck Price Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers List; 4 to the List of "Ones to Watch"
- Mar 17, 20222022 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Includes 34 Schenck Price Attorneys
- Aug 19, 20219 Schenck Price Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers List; 5 to the List of "Ones to Watch"
- March 23, 20212021 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Includes 32 Schenck Price Attorneys
- Aug 20, 2020The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Listed among the "Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch" by The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Health Care Law and Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants (2021-2024)*
- Selected to the 2021-2023 New Jersey Rising Stars® * list, published by Thomson Reuters
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for awards information and methodology.
- Somerset County Business Partnership, member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, member
- Roger Williams University School of Law Alumni Association, member