Following law school, Jennifer Golub was an associate in the Corporate and Public Finance practices of several prominent New Jersey law firms. She has significant expertise in negotiating and drafting complex commercial contracts, including leases, partnership and asset purchase agreements, employment, indemnity and confidentiality agreements.
Jennifer has led public and private securities offerings totaling over $100 million. She has advised both public and private clients on corporate governance, strategy and structuring as well as compliance with state and Federal securities laws.
Jennifer took time off to raise her family and was involved in various community and volunteer activities.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- December 21, 2023Michael J. Marotte and Jennifer A. Golub Represent Client in $60 Million Investment and Recapitalization
- October 20, 2023Schenck Price Receives Corporate Partnership Award at the 2023 FellowshipLIFE Foundation Annual Gala
- August 16, 2023John E. Ursin and Jennifer A. Golub Assist FellowshipLife with Acquisition of NJ Senior Living Facility
- August 8, 2023Jennifer A. Golub and Jordan M. Wassel Promoted to Counsel at Schenck Price
- July 21, 2023Michael J. Marotte and Jennifer A. Golub Represent Major Green Energy Company in Complex Investment and Transaction
- July 20, 2023Three Schenck Price Attorneys Honored with 2023 New Jersey Legal Awards
- May 8, 2023John E. Ursin and Jennifer A. Golub Assist FellowshipLife with Acquisition of NJ Senior Living Facility
- March 28, 2023Schenck Price Attends 15th WILL Platinum Gala Hosted by the NJWLA
- May 2, 2022Jennifer Golub Joins Corporate and Business Law Practice
Mentor Honoree, 2023 New Jersey Legal Awards by the New Jersey Law Journal
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for awards information and methodology.
Author, "New Corporate Ownership Disclosures Required," July 11, 2023
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Morris County Bar Association
- Mentor, Student/Partner Alliance