With many years of experience and compassionate counsel, Wynne Whitman helps clients understand the many estate planning options and create a plan reflecting their individual goals and circumstances. Assistance extends to navigating the complexities of estate administration after the loss of a loved one. Wynne is committed to addressing the challenges facing families and offering explanations to ease the burdens of executors, trustees and beneficiaries.
As a long-term caregiver, Wynne shares her experiences and works with families to ensure the tools needed to advocate for incapacitated loved ones are in place.
Before joining Schenck Price in 1998, Wynne completed a Chancery Division judicial clerkship in Union County, NJ, with the Honorable Frederick C. Kentz, Jr. and the Honorable John M. Boyle, and subsequently formed a law practice in southern New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Her financial background includes working as a National Bank Examiner with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency prior to attending law school.
- Included on the list of Morris/Essex Health & Life magazine's 2018, 2019 and 2020 "Top Lawyers" in Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Publications: Co-Author of Smart Women Protect Their Assets: Essential Information for Every Woman About Wills, Trusts, and More (Financial Times Press, December 2008), Wants, Wishes, and Wills—A Medical and Legal Guide to Protecting Yourself and Your Family in Sickness and in Health (Financial Times Press, May 2007), and Shacking Up—The Smart Girl’s Guide to Living in Sin Without Getting Burned (Broadway Books, March 2003)
- Featured in Time magazine, Money magazine, More magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine, Bottom Line Wealth, USA Today, Kiplinger’s Retirement Report, the Daily Record, bankrate.com, msn.com, and forbes.com
- Appearances on CBS MarketWatch, Fox News Business and CNN, as well as local and national television and radio broadcasts
- Member, Lafayette College Board of Trustees
- Former President, Lafayette College Alumni Association