Heidi K. Hoffman-Shalloo joined Schenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP in July 2016 as a partner in the Banking and Finance Practice Group. Ms. Hoffman’s practice as a transactional attorney focuses on representing corporate entities and individuals in all aspects of a commercial real estate, leasing, entity financing, sales and acquisition of business assets and general corporate guidance.
Prior to joining Schenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP, Ms. Hoffman was a partner and Chair of the Commercial Real Estate and Commercial Lending Department at a mid-size Monmouth County law firm where she practiced for over 17 years. There she represented both borrowers and lenders with respect to government guarantee loans by the Small Business Administration and Economic Development Authority, commercial mortgages, interest rate swap transactions, construction loans, assets based credit facilities and lines of credit, as well as, acquisition and sales of real estate, including office, retail, industrial, multi-family and residential.
Areas of Concentration
Real estate and business sales and acquisition, leasing, entity formations, general corporate matters, government guaranteed lending (SBA & EDA), interest rate swap transactions pursuant to ISDA Master Agreement, commercial lending including construction loans, asset based loan, mortgage loans and lines of credit.
- Represented numerous lenders and borrowers in the closing of both government guaranteed and general commercial loans.
- Represented lender in closing of a $10,000,000.00 loan to finance the sale and lease back of an industrial establishment.
- Represented lender in closing of $15,000,000.00 asset based line of credit.
- Represented publicly traded Canadian steel company in the acquisition of business assets in New Jersey and Illinois.
- Represented fiscal agent in the highly publicized case of PNC Bank, National Association vs. Solomon Dwek, et al, as transactional counsel reporting to the court on the sale of real estate and other business assets.