Timothy Duffy has extensive trial and appellate experience in complex, multi-party litigation in state and federal courts in New Jersey and in states across the country, with many cases involving class actions and mass tort litigation in a variety of areas. His practice concentrates on numerous types of claims including products liability, multi-party toxic tort litigation, pharmaceutical litigation, land use disputes, environmental and regulatory litigation, labor and employment litigation, and contract disputes.
In addition to his significant litigation practice, Tim also acts as corporate counsel to a number of small and mid-size businesses, which involves such areas as corporate structuring and restructuring, negotiations concerning sale and purchase agreements, consultation on environmental and regulatory matters, municipal land use matters, as well as employment and human resource issues.
Tim prepares and negotiates numerous supply and vendor contracts, software agreements, employment agreements, and deals with issues involving intellectual properties. He represents businesses of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, as well as PBA 265.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- October 18, 2023Four Schenck Price Partners Named to the 2023 Irish Legal 100
- August 17, 2023Nineteen Schenck Price Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- June 5, 2023Six Schenck Price Attorneys and Environmental Law Practice Group Recognized by Chambers USA 2023
- May 11, 20232023 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists Include 30 Schenck Price Attorneys
- December 2, 2022Schenck Price Partners Named to the Irish Legal 100
- Aug 18, 202110 Schenck Price Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers List; 4 to the List of "Ones to Watch"
- Jun 17, 2022Duffy Named a 2022 NJBIZ Icon Honors Award Recipient
- Jun 27, 2022Environmental Practice and Six Schenck Price Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA for 2022
- Mar 17, 20222022 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Includes 34 Schenck Price Attorneys
- Oct 28, 2021Three Partners Named to Irish Legal 100 2021
- Aug 19, 20219 Schenck Price Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers List; 5 to the List of "Ones to Watch"
- March 23, 20212021 Edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers Includes 32 Schenck Price Attorneys
- Jan 30, 2021Managing Partner Gary Werner Welcomes New Partners
- Recognized in Chambers USA in the area of Environmental Law (2022-2023)
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Commercial Litigation and Environmental Law (2022-2024)*
- Included on the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers®* (2007-2023), published by Thomson Reuters
- Included on the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers®, Civil Litigation Defense* (2007-2018), published by Thomson Reuters
- Tri-County Scholarship Honoree
- Platinum Minds Honoree (2016)
- AV® rated, the highest rating conferred by Martindale-Hubbell® for legal ability and professional ethics, based upon a peer review of the Bar and the Judiciary*
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for awards information and methodology.
- Former Board Chair, current member, Executive Committee, Tri-County Scholarship Fund
- Former Chair, Board of Directors at St. Edmund’s Retreat
- Board, Assumption College for Sisters
- President, Immaculata Advisory Council
- Member, District X Ethics Committee for Morris and Sussex Counties (1990-1994)