Timothy Duffy has extensive trial and appellate experience in complex, multi-party litigation in state and federal courts in New Jersey and in states across the country, with many cases involving class actions and mass tort litigation in a variety of areas. His practice concentrates on numerous types of claims including products liability, multi-party toxic tort litigation, pharmaceutical litigation, land use disputes, environmental and regulatory litigation, labor and employment litigation, and contract disputes.
In addition to his significant litigation practice, Timothy also acts as corporate counsel to a number of small and mid-size businesses, which involves such areas as corporate structuring and restructuring, negotiations concerning sale and purchase agreements, consultation on environmental and regulatory matters, municipal land use matters, as well as employment and human resource issues.
Timothy prepares and negotiates numerous supply and vendor contracts, software agreements, employment agreements, and deals with issues involving intellectual properties. He represents businesses of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, as well as PBA 265.
- Super Lawyers (2007-2021)
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Civil Litigation Defense (2007-2018)
- Platinum Minds Honoree (2016)
- Assumption College for Sisters Spirit of the Heart Award (2015)
- Rated AV® PreeminentTM by Martindale Hubbell
- Chair, Tri-County Scholarship Fund
- Chair, Board of Directors at St. Edmund’s Retreat
- President, Immaculata Advisory Council
- Member, District X Ethics Committee for Morris and Sussex Counties (1990-1994)