Ryan Gallagher is a litigation attorney whose practice focuses on commercial litigation, including business transactions, shareholder disputes, products liability, employment litigation, environmental and regulatory matters, and corporate defense. Ryan has experience representing businesses of all sizes, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies, in both single plaintiff cases and large class action lawsuits at all levels of the state and federal courts, as well as through various alternate dispute resolution processes.
Ryan also has experience in the administration of Estates, multi-party toxic tort litigation, pharmaceutical liability, insurance coverage, land use, and contract disputes. Ryan analyzes complex legal issues and employs effective, creative, and cost-saving methods to zealously represent his clients.
Prior to joining Schenck Price, Ryan was associated with a prominent Morris County law firm and worked for a small insurance defense firm in Warwick, Rhode Island as a law clerk. Ryan also spent time as a Judicial Extern directly under Justice Gilbert V. Indeglia of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. He was a member of the Roger Williams University School of Law Moot Court team where he won the 2017 Esther Clark Moot Court Appellate Competition before the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- August 11, 2023Potential Chilling Effect Of New Inland Flood Protection Rule and Disclosure Law
- January 19, 2023NJDEP May Subject Responsible Parties To Direct Oversight for PFAS Remediation Without Prior Court Approval and Adjudication of Good-Cause Defenses
- May 11, 2021Climate Change Initiatives Result in Big Impact to Business Operations
Selected to the 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars®* list, published by Thomson Reuters
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here for awards information and methodology.
- Co-author, "Potential Chilling Effect of New Inland Flood Protection Rule and Disclosure Law," August 11, 2023
- Speaker, "Environmental Justice: What You Need to Know," Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey (CIANJ), August 1, 2023
- Author, "New Jersey Amends Law Against Discrimination to Limit the Use and Enforceability of Non-Disclosure and Mandatory Arbitration Agreements," July 11, 2023
- Co-Author, "NJDEP May Subject Responsible Parties to Direct Oversight for PFAS Remediation Without Prior Court Approval and Adjudication of Good-Cause Defenses," January 19, 2023
- Co-author, "Climate Change Initiatives Result in Big Impact to Business Operations," May 11, 2021
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Manufacturing Forum Steering Committee, Commerce & Industry Association of New Jersey (CIANJ)
- Chapter Attorney, New Jersey Football Officials' Association - Central Jersey Chapter
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Roger Williams University School of Law Alumni Association