For many years, William C. Dodd, who joined Schenck Price in 1992, has been extensively involved in divorce negotiation, mediation and litigation. His cases often involve highly compensated executives and medical and legal professionals, many of whom have executive compensation plans and benefits. In addition, Craig has negotiated and drafted numerous marital settlement agreements that encompass the allocation of marital and non-marital assets and liabilities as well as spousal and child support. These agreements also consider the appropriate income tax effects.
Craig has represented clients in marital settlements in which the marital estates have totaled as much as $75 million. Additionally, he has drafted premarital and interspousal agreements for clients who wish to protect their assets and income from spousal claims incident to divorce or death.
Craig has also appeared before land use boards on behalf of clients. He has litigated business and contract matters in the New Jersey courts. He has also represented clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions.
In addition, Craig is an elder for the Presbyterian Church (Morristown, New Jersey) and is a former member of the board of trustees for Homeless Solutions, Jersey Battered Women's Services and Volunteers for Morris County.
- Selected to the 2005 New Jersey Super Lawyers®* list, featured in New Jersey Monthly magazine, in the field of Family Law
- Received Morris County Bar Association Pro Bono/Community Service Award in 2006
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Click here to read Awards & Honors Methodology.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association (also a member of the Family Law Section)
- Member, Morris County Bar Association
- Elder, Presbyterian Church (Morristown, New Jersey)
- Former Member—Board of Trustees, Homeless Solutions, Jersey Battered Women’s Services and Volunteers for Morris County
- Participating attorney in reported case of Overbay v. Overbay 376 N.J. Super. 99