Terrence J. Hull is an associate with the Firm’s Commercial Litigation, Professional Liability, Health Care Law, Plaintiff's Personal Injury and Appellate Practice Groups. TJ is an accomplished litigator with experience in all phases of ligation throughout New Jersey and New York, appearing regularly in court at the state and federal levels. He has counseled both corporate and individual clients to successful resolutions of their matters.
Prior to joining Schenck Price, TJ worked at a prominent New Jersey firm where he concentrated his practice in the areas of medical malpractice, products liability and personal injury. He began his career serving as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Thomas V. Manahan, J.A.D., in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
TJ is a lifelong resident of Morris County.
- Listed among the "Ones to Watch" by The Best Lawyers in America® in Professional Malpractice Law (2021)
- Member, Morris County Bar Association
- Member, Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Alzheimer’s New Jersey – Young Professionals Advisory Council
- Member, Leadership Morris (Class of 2019)
- Member, Villanova University Alumni Association