Rebecca Rosen joined the firm in 2018 as an associate in the Litigation Department.
Rebecca is a graduate of Fordham University School of Law, where she was a member of the Fordham Urban Law Journal. She received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award for her contributions in the Legislative & Policy Advocacy Clinic. There she worked on two projects that benefitted children of incarcerated parents.
In 2016, Rebecca was an intern for Judge Robert Contillo of the New Jersey Superior Court, Chancery Division. There she drafted memoranda for use by the judge in determining issues of law. Prior to attending law school, she was a paralegal with The Legal Aid Society, Criminal Appeals Bureau, where she helped launch “The Appeals Project,” a program to increase indigent participation in the appellate process.
Rebecca graduated from Smith College in 2012 with a B.A. in Sociology and a minor in Spanish. In 2012 she was awarded First Group Scholar for receiving grades in the top 5% of the class. She was also awarded best paper in the Sociology Department for her undergraduate honor’s research thesis, Visualizing Racial Identity. She served as captain of the Varsity Swim Team during her senior year.
- Author, "Executive Order Extends Deadline for 2019 Corporate Business Tax Calendar Year Return Filing," October 16, 2020
- Author, "Contracting for Events During the Time of COVID," Legal Updates for Businesses, October 2020
- Author, "Legislation Temporarily Extending Deadlines for Property Tax Appeals and Decisions," June 1, 2020
- Author, "Executive Order Permitting Curbside Pickup at Non-Essential Retail Businesses and Gatherings in Cars," May 15, 2020
- Author, "Executive Order Extending the Deadlines for Environmental Laws," May 6, 2020
- Author, "Administrative Order Allowing Construction of Religious Facilities," May 5, 2020
- Author, "Executive Order Allowing Towns to Extend Grace Period for Property Tax Payments," April 30, 2020
- Co-author, "Comprehensie List of Federal, State and Other COVID-19 Programs to Aid Businesses," April 28, 2020
- Author, "Coronavirus Legal Issues Update - Executive Order Providing Short-Term Support for Renters," April 27, 2020
- Author, "Coronavirus Legal Issues Update -- Executive Order Extending Insurance Premium Grace Periods," April 10, 2020
- Author, "NJ Executive Order 122 Stops Non-Essential Construction with Exceptions and Imposes Other Requirements," April 9, 2020
- Author, "NJ Executive Order 122 Imposes Additional Requirements Upon Essential Retail Businesses," April 9, 2020
- Author, "Coronavirus Legal Issues Update - N.J. Coronavirus Legislation Signed into Law," March 19, 2020
- American Bar Association
- Justice Morris Pashman Inn of Court