Prior to joining Schenck Pricein 1997, Kurt Senesky was a long-standing partner with Pitman, Senesky, Selitto & Oller, where he was also the managing partner. Kurt has handled numerous litigation matters on behalf of land use applicants or the various Planning Boards, and Boards of Adjustment that he represents in the Law Division, Appellate Division and Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Repeatedly selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers® * list, featured in New Jersey Monthly magazine, in the field of Real Estate, he maintains a substantial practice handling residential and commercial real estate matters.
Kurt uses his experience and background to provide lectures, sponsored by New Jersey Planning Officials, to members of planning boards and zoning boards of adjustment.
Kurt is the former chairman of the Denville Juvenile Conference Committee and a member of the Board of Directors of the Morris County Visiting Health Service.
Early in his law career, he clerked for the late Arthur S. Meredith, Assignment Judge of the Superior Court in Somerset County, NJ.
- Included on the list of Morris/Essex Health & Life magazine's 2018 "Top Lawyers" in Land Use and Environment
- Repeatedly selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers® * list, featured in New Jersey Monthly magazine, in the field of Real Estate
- Has given lectures sponsored by New Jersey Planning Officials to members of planning boards and zoning boards of adjustment
- Former Trustee, Morris County Bar Association (MCBA)
- Former Member, MCBA Judicial Appointments Committee
- Former Chairman, Denville Juveniel Conference Committee
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Morris County Visiting Health Services
- Represents Zoning Boards of Adjustment for Florham Park, New Jersey, Jefferson Township, New Jersey, and Dover, New Jersey (all Morris County), and combined Planning Board and Zoning Board of Adjustment of Byram Township, New Jersey and Boonton, New Jersey