Michael Seeburger concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, corporate transactions, and business formation, counseling a wide array of clients from sole proprietorships to Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of complex legal matters. On behalf of his clients, Michael prepares and negotiates contracts and agreements, formulates strategic plans, analyzes complex litigation issues, employs effective, creative, and cost-saving solutions, and often advocates in court proceedings. In addition, Michael acts as corporate counsel to many small and mid-sized businesses assisting in operational and management matters.
Michael’s practice also includes wills and trust formation, estate planning and administration, and guardianships. He has successfully navigated the administration of large estates and carefully crafted documents carrying out the testamentary intent of clients. In addition, Michael has experience in the areas of environmental regulations and litigation, employment, land use, and municipal infractions. He has assisted in the defense against corporate and environmental claims, managed employment disputes, and structured and coordinated land use objectives.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Michael was associated with a prominent Morris County law firm and served as a law clerk while attending law school.
- Co-author, "Beware of Upcoming Deadlines to Complete Site Remediation," Legal Updates for Businesses, February 2022
- Author, "What's in a Name, Image and Likeness for Student Athletes?," The New Jersey Law Journal, August 12, 2021
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Penn State Alumni Association and the Nittany Lion Club